Monday, June 22, 2009

1st summer 2009 trip...

I headed back to Maryland this past weekend to start off my season of travel. First on the agenda...dinner with Dad where I got to indulge in a round of Maryland steamed crabs! Yummm!

Then Saturday...off to downtown Arlington/D.C. to celebrate a friend's 30th birthday! Whoa...that means mine is lurking...a year and a half away! Who cares, right?! Age is just a number!

Sunday we celebrated the baptism of my best friend from high school's daughter. I'm so excited to welcome a new christian into the world!
After the baptism, Ma and I headed down to Cambridge, MD to visit with the G-parents to celebrate Father's Day with dinner with Pop. After another round of Maryland steamed crabs at Jimmy and Sooks (great restaurant in downtown Cambridge), we headed over a couple of blocks to check out the Aunt's new apartment.

Then back to Charlotte today, Monday, and now trying to start my house search all over again! Why does buying a house have to be so stressful?! Hopefully I can nail something down in the next few days so that I can head off to the next trip...CANADA!!!

No comments: